Your Appointmenrs only by 004 0745 07 48 39 for a

Refreshing, ReVitalising, Rejuvenating, ReGeneration,

Relaxing Massage, Stress Free, Pain Free, Perfectly Tailored for each one amd all of Your Visits, respecting your needs by Officially Certified & Experienced Personnel.

Specialised  in Delivering Miraculous Results in the shortest time!

Since 1998  You choose to become fully Energised, by Clearing  all blocks and densities/( NeckPains, BackPains, sore Palms and Shoulders Pains, cramps & misallignements, Headaches, Migraines, Jaw & Ears Pains, Soles & Feet Pains,)  from your all subtle Bodies (  the Phisical Body,, the  Mental Body, the Emotional, Body and the Causal Body) , and Infuse your Whole Bodies with Light and Harmony. Most important: Beyond and above all:

Discover the Ease of movement, Energy Flowing through your whole Body.

Find out how Mind quiets,

Find YourSelf Peacefull, Cristal-Clear Vision & Focused.

Life flows Beautifully through your Body, Renew, Replenished, Recharged.

Feeling as Well, Beimg as Well,as ever desired.

Well Being.

That’s what you get after one Massage Session of 60 minutes: an Harmonious mix of  Massage Techniques:

Swedish Aromatherapy Massage

Facial Vietnamese Reflexology

Foot Reflexology and Hand Reflexology,

Deep Tissue Massage

Energy Meridian Lines  Massage,

Hot Stones Massage,

Thai Massage ( Wat Po Traditional School, Bangkok, Thainland)

We ‘re using the best of Shea Butter, Argan, Jojoba and Coconut oils from sunny Morrocco or Brasil, as well as for Aromatherapy only pure Swiss Essential Oils!

Body, Mind and Soul Relaxation

Your Bucharest’s Massage Oasis for an Oriental Body, Soul and Mind Relaxation

6 stars for an Amazing Massage Experience, from our 19+ years of activity,

Appointments: 11,30- 20,30, Mo-Fri, only by phone 004-0745074839. Recommended with more than 30 min before your arrival time… When possible, with one day before appointment being better.

Extraodinary Massages: Sanhira Massage Center: 23A, Balcescu Nicolae Boulevard, District 1, Bucharest

Happy to be at service for the ones trusting us!

For You, the whole body Tonic in Bucharest!

Sanhira Massage Center: 0040 745 074 839

23A, Balcescu Nicolae Boulevard, District 1, Bucharest

52 thoughts on “Your whole Body Revitaliser!

1. Mike Dub says:

Once again a visit to Daniella was superb. She knows your body better than you do yourself. It is as if she transfers her boundless optimism through her hands into your very core being. You will leave feeling that all is well with the world. Take time to talk to her and give yourself over to her spiritual lead taking time to enjoy the journey. I will be back.

2. timothy says:

Hello…I read only good things about you..I am very interested in your services…I tried to call your number but is out of order…We need three girls for the new year s eve party…do you think you can help us….please respond asap…you are our first choice…

• admin says:

Haaaaappy New YOU!

I guess, you all had a great cellebration.
      For next time, you should ask in advance with more than 3 days….

3. eric says:

Apr 11 at 5:45 PM

After my first trip in SanHiRa’s care, like floating across the Indian Ocean, then floating out -with ALL my senses stimulated, I just had to try again…

New trip. Another Cosmos.
    Again, a peace of mind and ease of body I’ve been trying loong to achieve.

Do yourself a favour. Go there and enjoy.
    Eric. (The Norwegian).

4. TimeWarp of Romania says:

I found out about SanHiRa when I was searching google for alternative, spiritual ways to help myself from the mess my soul was in…I didn’t go to her right away because I am suspicious by nature and I had to find out other people:s opinion. I’ve read lots of good comments but still wasn’t too convinced.

I couldn’t believe that my problem of the soul and my tired body could be helped so much in this way. Until… I finally decided to try at SanHiRa Holistic Massage Center Bucharest.
    Like my last hope. Because I”ve tried also soooo many other therapies! And it didn’t work. 🙁

It was wonderful. Like nothing else I’ve ever experienced before, so intense, so joyful.
    The advices I’ve got, the feeling of warmth for the entire time I spent there, total relaxation that lasted long after I took the session. I absorbed as much information and good vibes as I could and tried to make it a way of life. A way to reconnect with my source ( n. n.: of energy! ).

I’m determined to try and will continue to visit this wonderful Spiritual Guide again.
    Thank you so much Daniela SanHiRa!!!

5. Andreas says:

o atingere magica si puternic pozitiva care m-a aliniat pentru mult timp

…”A magical and intenselly positive touch alligned me after a long time”

6. Chris Dags says:

Daniela is the best! I came to her after 15 hours sitting on a plane. I was sore all over. Daniela not only helped my back and spine but also cleared my sinus’ from all that stale air in the plane. This was a truly amazing spiritual experience. Namaste!